Love is never something you can keep to yourself; you must share it with everyone you know. As everyone begins to enjoy the warmth of the spring, we are introducing a new Valentine's Day event called "Cupid Delights" to celebrate the love and friendship of the season. With his magical gold-dipped arrow, the Roman god of love is ready to send your lovely wishes and the gift of your choice to the fellow Star Chef 2 mates. Here are the detailed instructions for sending gifts:
1. Click the "Cupid Delight" heart near the Announcements icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap the “+” button on the “Add Gift” option and select the gift you want to send to your buddy. Please keep in mind that each décor item has a Cash value.
3. Then, on the "Select Friend" option, click the “+” button to select the friend to whom you want to send the gift. When you click on this option, you will be given two options to choose between Chef Team members and Friends from the list.
4. After you've decided on the gift and the friend, select the message you'd like to share. We've got a couple of cute pre-written responses for you. However, you have an option to draft your own personalised message (Keep it brief because there is a character limit).
5. Now that you're ready, simply press the send button and Cupid will deliver the gift to your chosen friend. The Cash amount displayed to you when selecting the décor will be deducted from your Cash Balance after tapping on the “Send” button.
What comes next? Isn't it true that love is in the air? So, a gift cloud will spawn over your friend's restaurant and tapping on it will store the décor inside your friends “Special Décor” inventory.