Cook Time: 12 hours 10 minutes
If you’re looking for a cafe-like shot of espresso at home, then you have to try this easy espresso recipe. Although it needs to be refrigerated overnight, it’ll take you only a couple of minutes to put it together. The best part is that you can make any coffee of your liking.
List of ingredients:
Chef Tip: A coffee is only as good as the beans you use. The quality of the espresso beans you use will make all the difference to the flavor. Experiment with different roasts till you find the one that you love. Or check out recommendations by coffee connoisseurs.
Serving your hot or cold espresso with a slice of lime will add a nice twist to it.
If you or anyone at home is a coffee fanatic, then you have to try this simple espresso recipe. Share it with all your fellow coffee lovers too!
• One espresso shot needs 50 coffee beans to make it thick and concentrated which is what makes it an espresso.
• One bad bean in the blend can ruin the whole taste of the shot.
• Espresso is a coffee made by exposing finely ground coffee beans to boiling water under pressure.
• The earliest substantial evidence of coffee drinking was in the early 15th century in the Sufi monasteries of Yemen.
• One cup of espresso contains 30 calories. It contains 0.14g of fat, 0mg of cholesterol, 6mg of sodium, 7.14g of carbohydrate and 0.31g of protein.
• Espresso contains antioxidants that boost immune system.