Cook Time: 5 mins
Frappe Coffee is an iced coffee beverage that is either shaken, blended, or beaten to make a creamy, refreshing drink to beat the heat. Star Chef 2 knows how much you love this drink and brings you a quick recipe to make Frappe Coffee.
How to make Frappe Coffee:
Chef Tip: Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream while blending or shaking the frappe to get a smoother, thicker, and even yummier Frappe Coffee. Use whole milk instead of skimmed milk and add 2 tablespoons of condensed milk to get a thicker frappe. Serve it chilled with a dollop of cream on top to make it irresistible.
This Frappe Coffee Recipe is so simple that you can create it with your children. Make this easy recipe and win the hearts of your guests instantly.
Share this kid-friendly recipe with your friends and followers.
• Did you know the invention of frappe was pretty much an accident? More like an accidental blessing to our taste buds! The story goes... Dimitris Vakondios, an employee of the representative of the Nestle company wanted to have his regular Nescafe Classic during his break. Not being able to find any hot water at the moment, he happened to mix the coffee with cold water in a shaker. Lo and behold, that's how the infamous frappe was invented in the year 1957.
• Frappe is originally from Greece and is mandatorily available in all Greek cafes all over the world.
• The word frappe is derived from the French word 'frapper' meaning 'hit'.
• In a serving of 16g frappe coffee, you consume 57 calories which break into 11.4 g carbs, 0.1g fat, and 2.8 g proteins. Coffee frappe is rich in amino acids, magnesium, iron, phosphorous, potassium, and calcium.
• It assists in reducing headaches and increases strength & energy while protecting against liver diseases.