Cook Time: 15 Minutes
We all love our banana and mango shakes, but did you know we can blend apples into a tasty and healthy thick shake too? The honey apple shake is a fun, quick, and easy recipe to boost your morning energies while providing the right calories.
Chef Tip: If you don't remove the seeds from the apple properly, the shake is likely to taste bitter. It is always advised to de-seed the apples properly before adding them to the blender. Apple honey-thick shakes can be made with dairy milk. However, it is advised not to mix it with dairy milk since dairy and apple don't go well. You can substitute dairy milk with frozen greek yogurt.
If you are not a shake lover, don’t worry. Try this delectable honey apple thick shake recipe and let us know in the comments below how you have got hooked on consuming good calories every day.
• Drinking this humble drink, called thick shake in the United Kingdom and Australia and just milkshake in the United States, is believed to be good at both preventing and curing a hangover.
• Milkshake lines your stomach and prevents a hangover if it is consumed before the alcohol. If you forget this preventive measure, you can also drink it after alcohol which will soothe your stomach and help you relax.
• The term milkshake was first used in the year 1885 and was in reference to an adult drink containing eggs and whiskey.
• During the early 1900s, people were asking for this drink with ice cream.
• High-quality honey contains helpful antioxidants like flavonoids that may prevent heart attacks, strokes, certain types of cancer, and also improve eyesight.
• Apples keep you full controlling your appetite, they have been linked with better lung function due to an antioxidant called quercetin and they boost your immune system.