Cook Time: 30 minutes
Learn how to make pumpkin pancakes and put together a fun, unique take on a stack of pancakes. They taste best on a cold morning with a bit of melted butter. If you want to take the pumpkin fun to another level, pair it with a hot cup of pumpkin-spiced latte!
List of ingredients:
Chef Tip: If you want your pancakes to be more fluffy, separate your egg whites, beat them until they form stiff peaks, and mix them with the remaining ingredients.
This pumpkin pancakes recipe makes for a delicious, sweet breakfast with a fun hint of spice. Share it with your friends and let them in on the yummy pumpkin goodness!
• Pancakes have a long history even dating back to the ancient Roman period.
• During this time, the first three pancakes prepared were considered sacred.
• There has been archaeological evidence of the existence of pancakes, or something like a pancake, as long as 5,300 years ago.
• A pancake sweetened with honey was consumed by ancient Greeks and Romans.
• One large pancake that weighs around 80g can contain 130g of calories of which 30 is from fat.
• Pancakes are a good source of energy because of the carbs present and are the healthiest when made of whole-wheat flour as it is a good source of iron and calcium.