Cook Time: 30 minutes
An appetizing snack with simple flavorsome ingredients. The grilled chicken steaks with peanut sauce is a classic recipe that is quick and easy to make. It is an all-season recipe with smokey chicken grilled on charcoal. The chicken steaks are slowly charred on the grill, making it a hit for both children and adults. Let's learn the easy way, how to make grilled chicken steaks with peanut butter.
Chef Tip: Serve with Asian veggies and teriyaki sauce for added flavors. A heap of steamed rice would also be an excellent accompaniment. Grill the chicken breasts until charred for a crispy bite.
Try this recipe for your kids for dinner or brunch. This lip-smacking recipe is so filling and easy to make, your kids will never be bored of this one. You will thank us later!
• Ever confused a squeamish red liquid seeping out of your rare steak when you bite it as blood? It is not because of insufficient cooking of the rare steak.
• This is actually a juice that is mostly water, a little fat and a protein called myoglobin which gives the meat red or pink colour and is totally safe to consume.
• Grilling has been practiced in America from pre-colonial times.
• Although grilling in its true sense has been in existence from caveman days.
• One piece of grilled chicken steak can contain 284 calories of which 59 are from fat.
• It contains 6.5g of fat, 57g of protein, 806mg of potassium, 413mg of sodium, and 204mg of cholesterol.