Cook Time: 20 minutes
This delicious, quick, and easy Italian delicacy will make your dinner time merrier and leave your kids wanting more. So, heat a pan and learn how to make Spaghetti with Meatballs in just a couple of minutes!
Chef Tip: You may add some more chopped garlic to the chopped onions while making the sauce for that extra garlicky kick!
This Spaghetti with meatballs recipe is perfect for spicing up your lazy dinners. Try this super easy recipe at home and share your story of how you become your child’s favourite with us in the comments below.
• We may be most familiar with the Italian-American version of meatballs, but this tiny little treat is savored all around the world in different cultures. There are Swedish kottbullar, Spanish albondigas, Dutch bitterballen, Greek keftedes, South African skilpedjies and Indian koftas.
• It is widely believed that spaghetti with meatballs was an innovation of early 20th century Italian immigrants in New York City, who had access to a more plentiful meat supply than in Italy.
• The National Pasta Association is said to be the first organization to publish a recipe for it, in the 1920s.
• One serving of spaghetti with meatballs contains 801 calories of which 268 are from fat.
• It contains 30g of fat, 77mg of cholesterol, 1335mg of sodium, 872g of potassium, 99g of carbohydrates, and 33g of protein.